Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Inkscape Mini Projects

In Design I am working through mini projects to help me be able to use Inkscape. I am on project 3 out of 4, and I will hopefully be finished them soon.


My first project was to show something that had depth. To do this I had to use gradients, giving objects a blur, and so on. It was not too hard when I got the hang of it.


My second project was to write my name on Inkscape three times using different tools. For the first one, I used the calligraphy tool and added colour. For the second one I used the pencil tool and used both colours and gradients. For the third and last one, I used different shapes of different sizes, colours and designs.


For the third project I have to find a picture of a face, and create a copy of it using layers, trying to make it as realistic as possible. Started this one today and the next time I post a blog about design class, I will have hopefully finished it. See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment